Wednesday 8 November 2006

Wednesday 8 November 2006 - Rockhampton


Well, we are back in Rocky for a few months. I started back at work on Monday 30 Oct, and am on another project. Darryl is happily back into the swing of his cycle to Mt Archer and then walking up and down.

Last week saw me right into Ancestry.com for a few days while they had free access, and I was able to download over 100 pages of census information to help with my family history. There was a wonderful moment when I solved a long mystery and found the family of Elizabeth Parker. Amazingly in Pembridge, only 7 miles from Leominster, where her future spouse William Henry Anderson was born! It will now take some weeks for me to get all the information into my genie program.

Great news! Shane has been made permanent at work, and has been offered a position on a project in Brisbane. He is not as excited about this as me, as he doesn't like Brisbane all that much..... If he takes it up, it will be a great opportunity for him...and give him a challenge.

Also great news...it is raining lightly outside and the radar is showing more rain coming!






No comments:

Post a Comment