Thursday 1 September 2022

Trip to Greece & Spain - Day 31

I wasted a lot of time trying to contact someone..."anyone" about our luggage. Once I finally got the report submitted we went looking for a few groceries, and places to buy clothes etc (if necessary). Then we wandered around the local area, and found a place to eat lunch. 

Sounds American, but the food was Spanish (and Mexican???)

Yum!

"Real" Nachos...but look at that yukky 'American' cheese..

Had to have some Sangria

We found a park to wander through, then an upmarket shopping centre. 

Lovebirds!

This is the parrot's nest



These Magpies have iridescent blue wings


A cool shady plaza




The door to....???







I've had Mi phones and fitness trackers for years, but this is the first outlet I've ever seen

We relaxed a bit in the afternoon before heading back to the airport on the Metro, (bought a 2-day pass), to see if we could find our luggage. Darryl found his bag next to the lines of people complaining about lost luggage, and they promised to deliver mine to the hotel in a couple of days. I bought some undies and a shirt and socks to tide me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment