Wednesday 31 August 2022

Trip to Greece & Spain - Day 30

We spent (wasted!) all day at the airport... the flight was delayed 3 hours due to storms at Barcelona, and although I had insurance which gave me lounge access for a delay, by the time we knew we had that delay it was too late to go to the other terminal where the 'free' lounge was. 

Darryl was watching as they loaded the luggage and noticed they did not bother to load a couple of trollies of bags onto the plane! Thanks Vueling (Spain's budget airline) for leaving our luggage behind.

Here's our Vueling Jet

The remnants of the storm



Our first view of Spain

We took the Metro to to our accommodation, without our luggage, arriving late at night. The shops were closed, and we had nothing except what we had in our hand luggage. The AirBnb was pretty substandard, as there was no 'breakfast' or even coffee. Luckily, I had some in my carry-on, so at least I could drink coffee. I usually carry spare underwear in my carry-on, but after my shower still had to put my sweaty clothes back on...yuk!

No comments:

Post a Comment