Monday 24 October 2022

Thailand 24 Oct

Our accommodation - the view from our verandah

We went for a walk around the block, and got some cash from the autoteller (not many of the locals take credit card). Also picked up some groceries.




He's right up the top

Cut and lowered down and removed some leaves.

Then carefully climb back down

Nap time

The kids have been busy!



After a dip in the pool we took a Taxi to Silver Beach, while Shane worked.




Silver Beach


Surf girl

Wotta little cutie!

I even went snorkeling

Squid and Satay for me for lunch
Fresh coconut

Banana Pancakes

Prawn Rolls

Grilled Squid (what I couldn't seem to get easily in Greece)
Chicken Satay sticks


The family love the beach

This was tucked away on the left side of the beach way up in the rocks. Darryl took the photo from back where we were sitting.

Skyla and I decided to climb up and see if we could get to the grotto, but it was too high.

We took a Taxi home then walked up to Lamai Night Market at the end of the street, where the kids had pizza, and Darryl had fried fish for dinner. I think I just had chicken skewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment