Tuesday 8 November 2022

Thailand 8 Nov

Another lovely day



We packed up and had a transfer at noon from Ao Nang to Sai Naam. 


We had a nice van with a quiet driver. I read to the kids until they went to sleep, then napped myself. 














It is a special festival, (candles on the water), and an eclipse. Funnily it turned out our accommodation is basically on top of each other, (even though we had booked through entirely different systems). Jess and Shane on floor 3, and we are below them on ground. 

Straight out the door for a swim









The view from the upstairs apartment

The beach is rocky but picturesque. 




The view from the beach. Our complex is behind this one.

We were treated to some lightning. Darryl went to sleep and growled at me when I tried to wake him for the sunset and eclipse and dinner, so when he woke too late (my photos didn't turn out). I had tinned tuna in mayo with olives and cheese and a glass of wine.








The pool at night - our apartments are on the left



No comments:

Post a Comment