Thursday 18 August 2022

Trip to Greece & Spain - Day 17

I had a bit of a coughing fit in the night, and at some point Darryl woke and told me he had a sore throat. I've got a very slight headache and feel head-coldy. So we both woke up sick, so disappointing on our wedding anniversary. Because of this, we had a quiet day. Had Max for a while and he did some online stuff. In the afternoon, Darryl still worse than me, so I gave him a COVID test, but it was negative.

A few days prior I accidentally locked Darryl out on the verendah while I went off to enjoy myself with the family near the pool. Fortunately, Darryl was able to use Facebook Messanger to contact me and I arranged for the owner to let him back into the apartment. He was not happy being locked out for over an hour, and in retaliation, he got back at me by locking me out on the verandah for a very short time today.

Our sickness meant we didn't go out for our anniversary dinner, as planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment