Sunday 21 August 2022

Trip to Greece & Spain - Day 20

At 5am I woke with an extremely sore throat, headache, earache and face pain, and a sore knee. I got up and took some aspirin. 

Once we were both awake did a RAT, and had a very faint +ve line (Darryl couldn't see it, but I got Shane down to confirm), so then Darryl did a test and was very strongly +ve. 

I was lethargic and slightly nauseous, glands up, tickly throat, sinuses aching, my RRV (Ross River Virus) symptoms were aching, tender skin, joints in hands and ankles aching. I had no loss of smell or taste, and a little bit of a runny nose. Shane, Jess and family hired a car to go and look at other beaches.

We notified Management, and self-isolated, even though the Government rules said that tourists could 'choose' to isolate or not! 

Everyone else gets to go to the beach! The guy works in the shop below us.

And the horse carriages still go past...








No comments:

Post a Comment