Tuesday 11 June 2019

Kimberleys Trip 11 June 2019

It was warmer again this morning and I got up early and had my coffee over with the family, (it was John's birthday), while Darryl did a fix on my broken chair. 



After saying our goodbyes, we bought a new chair for me, (just in case), and did a little shopping. The laptop was just the battery was flat and although I thought I was charging it, the pin was bend on the plug so it wasn't, but I was not sure about the phone. I thought it 'could' be the charging cable. We called in at Molly Springs...a lovely little waterhole with fish and catfish, clear water AND a waterfall that was flowing. 





It would be a beautiful place for a swim, but it really was too early, for us, as we just had morning tea. We were at Warnum for lunch again, and met a man from Gladsone who had the same brand of SUV camper and had no problems with it. Darryl saw a huge Tiger Snake on the road. With red Cattle that look like red anthills and red anthills that look like red cattle it was difficult driving. 

We were madly trying to get to our night camp before sunset when we came across a family, with lots of kids, on the side of the road with their car broken down. Darryl stopped to help and got them on their way. We stopped at a parking easement on Egan Range, and since it was already dusk, set up, had our emergency meal then popped over to introduce ourselves to the one neighbour, Ron. Spotting satellites and planes was our entertainment until going to bed at 7:15pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment